To the Love of my Life,

You might have been wondering if why I didn’t have any letter this week. I didn’t forget it at all. I planned it so you would ask yourself. Or maybe I really have forgotten it and I missed writing to you one. Whatever my reasons are or whatsoever excuses I have, don’t be sad because I have this one for you.

For the love of my life, it’s been three months of being together. Three months seemed so fast that I didn’t notice that we have changed maturely and immaturely at the same time. We were thinking what if we didn’t actually end up like this and we didn’t happen. You, being the old Faith I knew, and I, being the same old Ace you all knew.
You have affected me in several ways I can’t put words into. You have affected me in several ways I didn’t expect from you. You have affected me in several ways I haven’t known you could do. 
And I have affected you so much that you become addicted to me. I guess you are now addicted to the feeling I let you feel and not to only the idea of being in love with someone like me. You’re still changing and I am, too. You’re learning, you’re trying to understand and to know; we both are. I thank you for understanding me like you already know me entirely. I thank you for having concern for me when I don’t have any for myself and when nobody has. And above all, I thank you for loving me even in times that I’m not lovable. Thank you, Faith. I know that I cannot repay that, but can only love you in return.

I love you, Faith! I will love you even you’ll hate me. I will cherish you even you won’t allow me. I will admire you even you’ll feel you’re not deserving. I will adore you even you won’t let me. I will accept you as who you are and I know you’ll accept me as who I am. Our differences bind us stronger together. It tests and defines who we really are and what kind of person we can be. Despite of all the wrongs, we have one right thing, our love for each other. We’re learning from our mistake, from our childish behavior, and immature attitude. We commit mistakes; it’s inevitable but we keep learning. We’re flawed and that’s how we become perfect over our imperfections.

They say you’re lucky to have me; I believe not. I am luckier than you because I have YOU. I have someone who cries when I’m mad, someone who smiles when I’m sad, someone who laughs when I’m a snob, and someone who loves me when I hate myself.

I love you, Faith! I am deeply, truly, and madly in love with you!


Yours truly,
The love of your life


December 16, 2015

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Kalamidad Paghandaan; Gutom at Malnutrisyon Agapan

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Torpe

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

TRAVEL BLOG/REVIEW: Manuel Uy Beach Resort