Sunset

I sat along the dike, having the scenery of a sunset. I stared. The sun finally set and I wondered why it does. The sky was covered with darkness and I wondered why it has to replace the amazing light. And so I thought, people only appreciate the light when darkness is about to come. We knew that anyway. I then thought that we only appreciate something when it is now too late. We love to see the sun sets but hate it when it finally does; we only appreciate something when it’s there but regret it when it’s completely gone.

-TBWS
February 9, 2016
Creative Writing - Final exercise: Write a 101-word story.

Image by Pexels from Pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Torpe

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Alter 100 [8/12]

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Welcome to my Blog!