Whatever Helps You Sleep at Night

This is for every idea I didn't write, for every sex I regretted cumming, for every sleeping position I hardly find comfortable.
"Do you masturbate because you're horny or because you're depressed and need the dopamine?" (Reddit)
I feel attacked upon reading that. So much for social media surfing,. I never thought of it that way. It totally makes sense now, doesn't it?
To feel you're lonely is sometimes a given.

Scrolling up and down through your phone pushes you to a cliff of self-destruction. You may or may not know it. Regardless, it would not make much difference, would it?

Nothing excites you anymore. Even you happen to find something or someone, you tend to give it all or give nothing at all - which is a good thing and a bad thing. Such extremities made you lost in the social decorum that bound you all your life. Now you don't care, do you?

I was creative, or so I thought. Ideas were all-encompassing. The gravity can only hold much that nothing is actually materialized. Such misfortune for my wandering soul.

So you've indulged. It's the only thing you know you can, or is it? Releasing stress through fluids was a haven. Be it semen or alcoholic. What mattered was a lapse of bliss. Always.
And then you wash. As if you were dirty. You're not. You keep on doing it anyway. Why bother?

You stepped in only to lie. You lie too comfortably that makes comfortableness a discomfort. What the fvck is wrong with your situation - that your own bed has betrayed you?

I function, or I try to. I'm not horny but I had to make myself to be. Pleasure did not matter, but reducing pain does now. I had to feel good to forget that my bed is not much of a help.
Teens with raging hormones. 
Time is ticking; you won't be a teen anymore.
Hormones are all too to blame for why you've become sore.

Uncertainty has bombarded you and placed you in crisis.
You seek and run only to stay and look for the same bliss.

I don't masturbate because I'm horny.
I do because I need some harmony.






Did you like reading this?
Read Cigarettes After Sex for similar blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Kalamidad Paghandaan; Gutom at Malnutrisyon Agapan

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Torpe

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

TRAVEL BLOG/REVIEW: Manuel Uy Beach Resort