So What Kind of Line Am I?

Describe me as a line

I will tell you I’m fine.
It’s hard to choose what kind
Maybe because I’m blind.

A straight or curve, long and short
Unstable self or some of sort
I’m a straight but slightly bend
No one thinks I can ascend

It’s hard to choose what word to say
But describe me if you may
What kind of line do I make?
Maybe it’s undefined, I can’t take.

Life has many ups and downs
We can tell that life is round
I have a life like the others
Yet different that no one bothers

I want to think that I’m straight
That I’m stable and not a curve
But my ego has great restraints
That tells me I’m no superb

Again, what kind of line am I?
It’s undefined that I can’t lie.
I’m not aware that I’m unknown
Please inform me so I can know.

I’m unstable, changing, and moving
I will ascend endlessly while growing
I’ll be myself as I pass by

So what kind of line am I?

- TBWS
June 25, 2015

---
Third entry in Creative Writing. Task: Describe yourself as a Line. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Torpe

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Alter 100 [8/12]

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Welcome to my Blog!