To the girl who caught my attention,

This is probably your first time to receive a letter from me and my first time to write one for you. I hope that this would help me express my feelings and I hope this would help me to state the things I wanted to say. 

You caught my attention! Not in the ways I wanted and expected but in the ways that I never expected for me to get into. You’re different. You’re different in unique and incredible way.

You’ve changed. 

You’ve changed into someone who I would fall in love with. 
You became annoying, and yet it looks beautiful on you. 
You became noisy, and yet it looks incredible on you. 
You became naughty, and yet it looks amazing on you. 

How could you do that? 
How come that a girl like you, who has a common personality which I deeply found exceptional, can be the girl who would eventually catch my attention? 

Despite all your different personality and irritating characteristics you have, you still look adorable for me. I don’t know why! I know that there’s nothing wrong with my eyes and I’m sure that I’m still sane as I was. But how come that everything you do and every little action you make, proper or not, just seemed interesting to me? How come that despite the flaws you have, you just seemed like there’s nothing wrong about you, at all. How come that you can manage to be adorable in my eyes, even you didn’t do anything about your appearance? 

I think I already found someone who keeps me sane and yet drives me insane in all the right ways!
I’m not exactly sure what this thing is called, but you have been driving me crazy lately. You just look so perfect for me. You don’t need to put any effort just to look amazing because effortlessly, you are amazing! I know that I have said too many words, which happened to be sweet and honest, and sincere and real. I’m not usually like this, you know.


         
You are the girl who makes me be like this again.
You are the girl who looks so perfect in any way.
You are the girl who caught my attention.



From the boy who (secretly) admires you

---

TBWS

October 3, 2015




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Kalamidad Paghandaan; Gutom at Malnutrisyon Agapan

Torpe

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Buhay Estudyante

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema