You


You. You are the reason why I feel like this. This unusual feeling that most experience. This strange feeling that everyone will get to experience with the person they didn't expect, at the time they are not yet ready, and on the circumstances that everything seems so perfect. Complicated, isn't it? That's love. It happens in the least you expect it.

I don't know when exactly this feeling started to grow. I'm not sure when this feeling started to develop. I'm uncertain about when and on how. How come that a person like me, dignified and has a reputation to keep, just suddenly fell in love to someone like you, who have a very extraordinary personality that is rare to be seen.

It happened. Again, I don't know how and when; it just happened even I didn't intend to. I had no plans about you. I had no feelings for you. I had no affection and I didn't care about you. Actually - I had nothing about you. But those negatives suddenly turn into positives. Again, I don't know how and when; it just happened.

Time came when a boy like me eventually liked a girl like you. Time came when the things about you just seemed so interesting for me. Time came when my eyes always wanted to have a glimpse of you every time when there's a chance. Time came when you came to my life. It doesn't make sense, at first. Why you? Why me? Why would I feel this absurd thing again? Why could you be that person I will surely fall in love with? Why?




 I like you. What's shocking is, the things I like about a person, which happened to be you, are almost never physical. I find you attractive not only by of your looks but by the things I find attractive for a person, which always includes the real you.

I adore you. Your unique personality looks so adorable on you; it really is. I adore how you communicate, no matter how and in what manner, I just adore you.  I am enticed by your common personality that seems extraordinary to me.

I admire you. My admiration for you is quite different from my admiration to other people. I admire how you interact with others. I admire how you make other people smile, intended or not. You just have this 'thing' about making us, making me smile and that's what I really admire about you. I don't admire you with the traits I might find admirable. I admire you with the things you do that makes me admire those things you do.

Honestly, to say these things comes convenient for me. You want to know why? It is because I don't need to force myself to say any long sweet messages to you. It comes naturally, that's why. It is easy for me to express because this is what I feel, this is how I feel, and this is why I'm expressing this.


Whatever your reactions might be, just save this letter. Whatever and no matter what it may be, just keep this. You don't have to return the favor. Don't try because I'm not asking and I will never try to ask. Don't try because we may not know the outcome of it, and yet we will never know if we wouldn't try. Don't bother to return the favor because I don't want you to return it. On the other hand, I want you to give it to me with all your true feelings and real emotions. Even I wanted us to be together, don't try to return the favor because I want you to share it with me. If ever the feelings are mutual, don't bother to return the favor because I want you to show it to me.

---

September 30, 2015


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Kalamidad Paghandaan; Gutom at Malnutrisyon Agapan

Torpe

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Buhay Estudyante

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema