Tangled

I am attracted to laughter. If someone smiles often, thinks positively, and can enjoy the small things in life; I am naturally enticed by who they are. I admire someone who can put their cynical and pessimistic thoughts aside and bear through with a sense of humor. To me, that is everything. I think I'd fall in love with a compassionate person who can laugh through their own tears.

You asked me to speak my mind. So here, my mind. Do not penalize me for not being one of those flowery people who shoot their feelings in a spray like a fire hydrant on a summer day. (Aloha, 2015 Film)


When we are speaking about love, it is never too late. (Letters to Juliet, 2010 Film)

Love is indeed complicated, everything will happen in the least you expect it. 

No, she’s not perfect. She’s human and she’s flawed. But she is perfect to me and she is perfect for me. And that’s all that matters. 

We’re both strangers to love. You know the rules so do I. A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of. You wouldn’t get this from any other guy. But I just want to tell you how I’m feeling. I wanna make you understand… that I’m never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna turn around and desert you. I’m never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. (Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley)

You don’t need to be afraid. You can trust me. I will do my best to make you believe in us, to make you believe in love. 

I want to win your MIND before I win your HEART. 


---
Just a short compilation of some quotes from movies, TV shows, and music that truly speak my mind and express my feelings. 
October 25, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Kalamidad Paghandaan; Gutom at Malnutrisyon Agapan

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Torpe

To the girl who caught my attention,