Three Questions

Do you believe in God?
            Do you believe in God? Apparently, not everyone does. This is an intriguing question that I couldn’t answer myself even I wanted to. Do I believe? Do you believe? I have gotten to the point where I almost lost my faith. I have gotten to the point when I did my best to make myself believe. Maybe my faith isn’t as strong as how it supposed to be, like the others, and how I wished it to be. I am no wise to oppose anything or anyone. I am not against and I’m not into contradiction. Agnostic, I consider myself. I suppose I answered the first question myself and it seems that it is meant for me.

Have you ever fallen in love?
            Have you ever fallen in love? This seems an obvious question that we all want to answer. I would want to ask this to someone who has been so focused in prioritizing things he needed to, who has been so occupied in managing matters in his hands, and who has been so busy in doing things he loves. Have I ever fallen in love? I would like to think – YES. The idea of love or being in love is complicated yet simple. Feeling it is unexplainable; understanding love is a different thing.

What are you willing to sacrifice for the things or the ones you love?
            What are we willing to do for the things or the ones we love? This is indeed not an easy question. What are we willing to sacrifice? I’m having a hard time stating the things I’m willing to sacrifice for the things I like to do and for the ones I love. But there’s one thing I assure that is worth sacrificing, my TIME. Time is too valuable to be wasted yet it is priceless. I am willing, very willing to sacrifice my time for the things and the ones I love. I am willing to be selfless to provide for them. I am willing to share what I have. I am willing to give what I can offer. I can compromise and sacrifice for the things and the ones I love.

These three questions were meant for someone and that someone happens to be me. I’m a man of contradiction. I may know every answer to your question but I do not how to answer my own questions myself. I’m full of doubts and I had to question myself to clear those doubts in my mind. 

---
-TBWS
November 26, 2015
CREATIVE WRITING ACTIVITY 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Torpe

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Alter 100 [8/12]

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Welcome to my Blog!