10 Things I Hate About You

So let me just tell you 10 things I hate about you.

I hate the way you are, when you’re being real, care-free, and innocent.

I hate the way you suffer, every time you make mistakes, and regret it.

I hate the way you treat others, just the way as you treat me.

I hate the way you see me, when you think I’m correct, perfect, and always upright.

I hate it when you’re tough, that I taught you and you learned.

I hate the way you learn, you react, and the way you speak your mind, the way you make jokes and the way you get sad.

I hate it when you’re right, even you think you’re wrong.

I hate how conventional you perceive me, but in fact I am not, and how you indulge yourself with simple things, and the way you become happy.

I hate the way you take care of me, the way you speak of me, the way you look at me, the way you deal with my shits, and the way you try being someone I need.


And lastly, I hate it when you cry, not because of joy, but because of pain, sorrow, and me.

---

-TBWS
December 24, 2016

Inspired by the movie: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Kalamidad Paghandaan; Gutom at Malnutrisyon Agapan

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Torpe

TULA: Diona-Tanaga-Haiku