I Haven't Moved On

Yes, you read it right. You don't expect me to move on with the same phase you're at. I'm not like you and you're not like me. Funny, I suddenly realized that that's the very reason we broke up. It's sad actually, how could it be, and it hurts - it still does.

What pains me is seeing you with someone whom I was frightened about. Why her? Of all people, why her? Why would you replace me with someone I told you not to ever involve in your life? Why would you choose someone whom I was jealous about? I don't understand.

Seeing you everyday with her makes me wish I never had my eyes. Witnessing the way you talk to her makes me miss the old times we had. Looking how you treat her makes me feel sad, and bad, and jealous. Have you moved on? I wish to know because I haven't.

The idea of you replacing me is unbearable. How could you? Learning that you like her crushes my heart. I remember when you just liked me before and only loved me eventually. There's no doubt that that's not going to happen again - with her.

She's beautiful, she's talented, she got fairer skin than mine, and she...she likes you too. 

I wanted to tell you, "Please don't. Don't replace me this instant." but how could I? How could I tell you those things if I am no longer part of your life? This is so unfair! It seems that between you and me, I am the only one who's suffering.

But then I remember you didn't end it, I did. How foolish am I to regret? How foolish am I to forget? Well, I had my reasons; you had it too. If I can remember, we ended well. I just did not expect it would hurt this much. Indeed, it is painful - heartaches are painful, good thing, I realized that this shouldn't be the end of the world for me.

It may hurt more; I may break a little, but I'm not afraid to say that I haven't moved on......yet. 😢


---
I HAVEN'T MOVED ON
-TBWS
July 15, 2017


I dedicate this to someone I know who might not know that this is for her and about her.

I miss visiting and writing for my blog! How are you?

What do you think of this? How did you feel? Comment and let me know. Share this to someone who needs to read this! Happy Reading Stutterers! (Sad Reading is more appropriate 😔)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Kalamidad Paghandaan; Gutom at Malnutrisyon Agapan

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Torpe

Pagpapayaman sa Kultura at Wikang Filipino