For What Reason?

I told her something and she asked, "For what reason?"

I told her that I am changing or I am trying to. 

I told her that I am not my usual self. 

I told her that I am being different from what I used to be. 

I told her that. 

And she asked, "Why? For what reason?" 

To admit, it was something that I have been wishing to do, yet never having the chance to be able to do it.



Can I just answer - I am tired? 

Is it acceptable to say that - I just learned from my experience?

Will it hurt to admit - I am not the person I used to be? 

"For what reason?" she asked. 

To admit, I actually don't know. 

I suddenly lost my thought. 
I lost my initiative to do things. 
I suddenly lost myself. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Kalamidad Paghandaan; Gutom at Malnutrisyon Agapan

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Torpe

Pagpapayaman sa Kultura at Wikang Filipino