A Letter to my Favorite Person

July 16, 2015

To my favorite person,
                
The day when I met you, the minute we talked, that very moment when we saw each other faces, I knew that I would love you. I was struck by your glowing eyes and by your irresistible smile. You have the nose that others envy, the intelligence that I’ve never seen, and the wit and humor that always drive me crazy. You are amazing! I think I like every little thing about you; maybe that’s the reason why you became my favorite person.
               
The time when your tears started to fall, the time of your downfall, the time when the whole world was against you, you were extremely strong to deal those times yet too delicate to be badly affected.
                
The way you speak, the way you express your thoughts, the way you see the world, it’s incredibly different from most of the being.
                
For me, you are the ideal girl I wanted to be with. You’re my favorite person I won’t fail to recall. You are my friend and my enemy. You’re my inspiration and distraction. You’re my crush; you’re my confidante. You’re my everything.
                
To my favorite person of my life, there’s a little chance to replace you. I think there are no chances at all because the only last thing I would do is to forget you. I will not replace nor forget you, I would never let that to happen.

         You’re my favorite person, always will be, and always have been. 


---

Written 2 years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Pagpapayaman sa Kultura at Wikang Filipino

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

TULA: Diona-Tanaga-Haiku

Welcome to my Blog!

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Breaking the Gold: The Golden Years of Philippine Cinema

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay