Serendipity (Anecdote) - Part 2

ANALYSIS

“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” –Muhammad Ali 

I have valued friendship that much that I would take a bullet for it. That is how much I treasure the value of friendship that I have now. Indeed, it might be the hardest thing in the world to explain. It is because you are making an extraordinary connection between and an incredible bound within. How could you explain that kind of connection you have towards the people you treasure the most. I think no words are close enough to exactly define what it actually is. Only real friends could somehow understand what it really is and only genuine friends could read what is inexpressible in words; Real friends understand each other even behind their eyes and without speaking a word. We have made this ordinary connection like the most usually have and yet we managed to make it extraordinary. 

They are my friends. They are my closest friends that I have ever had. They are my true friends I always wished to earn. I know for a fact that I have already learned a part of the meaning of friendship. I could say that I have this clear understanding what friendship truly does to a person. And right, it is not something you learn in school, but it definitely is something that may be created in school. And right, friendship is unexplainable. It was created from one’s similarities and yet bonded by each differences that make it stronger. 

The quote from Muhammad Ali depicts that friendship can mean learning everything from it. If you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you haven’t learned anything. It is indeed accurate. Friendship doesn’t only give you knowledge. It absolutely gives you wisdom that will surely enlighten you. Friendship means experience and exploration with the people who you love to be with, who you wanted to share with, and who you needed to be by your side. Friendship gives you the desire to know more, to learn more, and to understand more. Friendship gives you companions in life that whatever journey you take, they will always be there for you no matter what. Friendship gives you hope every time you feel like giving up. Friendship gives you friends that you need and not only the friends that you want. With friendship, you can learn everything. It might be an understatement, but it really teaches you big time! From having friends and confidants, learning is guaranteed with genuine friends and with the right people. For me, Friendship is having someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. Sometimes me think, what is friend? And then me say, friend is someone to share the last cookie with. –Cookie Monster.


“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” 
–Marilyn Monroe

The night when my best friend bailed out, I questioned him if why he didn’t come that night. I wanted an answer so I could understand his reason because I was wondering what it was and why. I then found out that he had joined other group of friends that he saw there while he was waiting for us. It was very ironic that he asked us to hang out with him and he was the one who bailed out and joined other group of friends. I know for a fact that he was the one who planned it and yet we didn’t see his presence. That instance made me believe into something; everything happens for a reason. TRIO happened because he didn’t come to join us. He bailed out that’s why I got to spend time with two people who I never expected to be my best friends today. He didn’t come to see us and that’s why I have made new friends that I never knew that we would click that much as we are now today. And because of that night, everything changed. 

I and my best friend parted ways or I was the only one who left and changed. Our friendship didn’t last, while my friendship with these two was just blooming before it became TRIO. I somehow ended it; maybe because I had new friends already and I changed. Right, “people change so that you can learn to let go”. Our friendship has gone wrong; right, “things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right”. I eventually realized that it was right; leaving him was right, for me at least, but I know that it wasn’t fair for him. It was only right that my friendship with my best friend has gone wrong because it freed myself. Though, I didn’t intend it; it just went that way. It gave me the chance to explore myself and it has given me the exit to test if I could do better than that and –it did. I told him the truth and yet he gave me lies. “I believed into his lies and I eventually learned to trust no one but myself.” I admit, he already imparted me so much and he taught me lessons I would never commit again like he did. And right, “sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together”. The friendship that I and my best friend had was good, but it fell apart. I finally learned that it was giving me something better, the TRIO fell together. 


Maybe that was the reason why it all happened. Maybe I was bound to have two amazing pals, even it had costed me to lose one. Maybe leaving something behind meant to have something beyond. Maybe it happened because it is bound to. Everything happens for a reason, as what they usually say, but I wish that I knew what the reason was so less damage would be inflicted. To end this, I am still glad that everything happened the way it did.

---
 January 2016

To continue Serendipity (Anecdote) - Part 3
School Representatives for Robotics 2015~




Quarterly Recognition 2016 - Achiever~ 
Mandatory Dinner 2016~ Hahahahaha! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Kalamidad Paghandaan; Gutom at Malnutrisyon Agapan

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Torpe

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Alter 100 [8/12]