Anxiety about the Future

Have you felt being pressured so much? To the extent that you don't know what to do anymore? You might have something in mind that you really wanted to do or wished to be done, but it is not that feasible. You would, but you could not. So at the end of the day, you'll be lying on your bed, staring at your plain ceiling and asking yourself over and over again, "what am I going to do with my life?" "This is what I wanted to do with my life but how am I supposed to do it? Where should I start?" 

Somehow, you are hopeless and hopeful at the same time. Ironic, right? You keep on wishing and hoping that it will happen someday, at the right time. But all you can do and think for now is that you are a hopeless person wishing for a miracle to happen. 



There comes a point when you are really determined with a certain plan or idea, but then again, something or someone will ruin it at the best of times. But sometimes, it is yourself who trouble yourself in. Admit it, you have so many plans and after a moment you will just realize things, you will be conscious and all, worried, and anxiety kicks in. 




I think what's lacking is that we tend to think more, which is not a bad thing, the bad thing is we over think. Excessive thinking to the extent that we create problems that didn't even exist in the first place and were only created by the mere fact of overthinking. 

We all experience lapses; a moment when you suddenly get lonely and silent and worry about your future. I think everybody does and has these lapses. We all worry about our future. We may not think about it every time, but the time will come that we will spend time thinking about it. 

And obviously, this is one of my times where I worry about it. 

– TBWS
May 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Torpe

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Alter 100 [8/12]

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Welcome to my Blog!