Unspoken VII

I started to feel something I wasn’t supposed to feel. I thought being with you is enough for me to be at peace, but why is it that I am starting to feel the contrary. Why are my emotions at war towards you? I know I wasn’t supposed to feel this, yet I think about it now. Is what I feel reasonable? Can it be? Should it be reasonable? 

You stayed, he let you. However, I come to realize that your stay here is being counterproductive. I prove it as more days have gone by. It saddens me actually. I couldn’t accept the fact that you remain low, and think lowly. You act as if you are secured, but we both know you aren’t. I would like to think that your behavior means something. I wish it’s only your way to ease the pain. I wish that’s your way of dealing with your miserable life. 

I hate to think that way, but I do. I would want to excuse you, but it just happens that I cannot. I cannot excuse you with your indolent attitude; it is unacceptable. I will not excuse you with your unreasonable judgment. I can’t and I won’t excuse you because I want to believe that you are better than that! I would like to believe that you are more capable than you think. I want to believe that you can be useful and helpful to the situation. I would want to believe those things because I need you to. 



I hate to accept that you are worse, that you are less capable than me, and that you aren’t useful and of any help in our situation. I didn’t wish for this; I didn’t wish for you to become like this –useless and –impractical. I just hate you; I really do. I never wish to, but I never hated you like I do like now. 

You aren’t helping. You keep on making me feel bad and think the worse. You are triggering my worst emotion which I would not want to feel. I hope you don’t deserve this, but the reality is telling me that you do. 

Right now, I feel sorry for you. If only you didn’t mess up, if only you didn’t engage in a serious mistake, and if only you didn’t commit it, I would never feel like this! I would never think the worse of you! I would never hate you like I do right now! I would never experience this miserable life. You caused this! You made me like this! You did this! Damn you. 


- TBWS
May 26, 2017

Next Unspoken VIII
To Unspoken Series

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Torpe

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Alter 100 [8/12]

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Welcome to my Blog!