Welcome to my Blog!

Hi! Someone has given me the idea of starting a blog of my own. He's one of my admirers (naks! 😁😄), or at least that's what he claims. I guess that just sounded differently, don't you think? Let me restate that. 

So one of my "fans", who happens to be a close male friend of mine, has suggested that I start my own blog. Thanks to him, I have found time to do so. 
Being my very first post (which I hope won't be my last), let me introduce myself through the wordle above. 

The Boy Who Stutters

That's I! I'm the boy who stutters. 

Were you ever asked to write a "Who am I?" essay wherein you basically have to tell something about yourself? Have you written it figuratively or literally? I happened to read entries from some people and theirs were written literally; they just blatantly answered the given topic question . As for me, well, I am one of those people who dramatically write essays. By dramatically means in a deep sense. 

To prevent this foremost blog to be lengthy, let me excerpt some parts from my very own entry while telling you how and why I actually wrote the way it was written. 


For my first paragraph, the introduction, I had to make an impact (since our English Teachers always tell us to make it as catchy as possible, to grab the attention of the readers, right!?) just like this: 
"You know yourself better," as they say. People usually believe that one knows himself better than anyone else. I guess it may and may not be true since one has undergone the struggle of trying understanding oneself. I have been there, we all have been there: a situation where you could not figure out who you are and ending up asking, who am I?
Do you see now how dramatic I am? 😂😅 I tried writing something that most of us could probably relate to. I really pride myself to be that effective (*smirks*) 😏. 😁

I won't reveal the body of my essay but here's how I ended it. Here's how I dramatically ended it: (*clears throat*)
They say there are only two kinds of people: the hammer and the nail. I can say that I'm a nail, but people think I'm a hammer. Either I'm the one who gets hurt or I'm the one who causes pain. Who am I then? I guess understanding who I am is a matter of choice I would pick between what I need to be and who I want to become.
I hope you get the idea now when I said - I write in a deep sense. I aim to write something which the reader can reflect to after reading it. Which are you in this world -the hammer or the nail? 

"Inartehan mo lang actually, Mr. Writer. You could have written it simply." Well, I could but I didn't and I would not. That's what you get from having a Creative Writing Class back then (naks! 😁😄).

Welcome to my Blog! To my potential readers, I hope you'll be able to tolerate my conceitedness and cockiness. Oops! I guess that just sounded differently, don't you think? Let me restate that. 

To my potential readers, I wish you'll indulge yourselves with my humbleness and simplicity in the future blogs! 😀✌ (Note the sarcasm, Stutterers!)


*By the way, let me call you, my readers, -Stutterers. Having this condition made me realize one thing, WE ARE ALL STUTTERERS! 😊




- TBWS
April 17, 2017

Comments

  1. Finally! A blog! Hahaha! Knew you were going to make one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Torpe

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Pagpapayaman sa Kultura at Wikang Filipino

Alter 100 [8/12]

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01