Alter 100 [6.1/12]

Friday, Feb. 15, 2019 ∙ 18:38


Hey – 

Got it. 

Probably I’m gonna have dinner here first. Then good to go.
Just so you know, I’m part Chinese, I tend to have Asian flush syndrome or the face redness when drunk. Just don’t freak out when that happens. People usually get concerned. But not gonna drink much since it’s been long since my last. Thanks.

Hey. I’m still dressing. What time?

What time?


??

I’m sorry bro..I was waiting too. I’ll be on my way now.

Almost there.

Traffic jam at rodics.

I’m here.


Alright. I’m wrapping up naman na. Are you good with TK? Haha don’t worry, that is noted.

You don’t have to rush. I’m still waiting for the jeep. 

I’m on the jeep. Will wait for you sa Ministop.

Mga 8pm or before 8pm nandoon na ako.

Malapit na ko.

Sa ministop

See you bro

Rodic’s Bahay ng Alumni?



Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019 ∙ 00:39


Nakauwi ka na? 

Yup


Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019 ∙ 03:14 

Hey, sorry I missed your call. I jgh. Anyway, I went out yester-night with an 18-yr old guy from Diliman. Knew from an app. And he's good. Young, yes, but certainly has some maturity unlike most I’ve seen. We just went out for drinks. We had a good time talking. No fun involved (finally, something not so cliché). I doubt though that we'd have something like an ltr kind of thing. He's not into it atm. And he's still has his life and many experiences to eat before him. He deserves more. I’ve no expectations. I’m good. If he keeps in touch, well, that'll be great. If not, charge it to the usual. At least now I tell you I’ve become human. Anyway, this is long enough. I hope you get better. Be strong. The long dark nights, too, shall pass and be done away.


Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019 ∙ 09:28


Oh. X-sent.


Saturday, Feb 16, 2019 ∙ 11:22 

Is it really?
Hahaha


Haha yeah, I got home at 3am. Here at CMC for a summit pala. Haha


Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019 ∙ 20:05

Hey

Yup..how was it?

Good overall. Need to prep for the 23rd na. What you been up to

Nothing much..gonna go to the last night fair in elbi tonight.

Oh wow. Buti ka pa, Enjoy then.


Monday, Feb. 18, 2019 ∙ 18:39 

You want to drink?

Nope

Ok

Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019 ∙ 19:55 

Nasa taft ka?


Thursday, Feb 28, 2019 ∙ 12:38 

Did you attend?

I don’t [know] what I should have attended. So no. What and why?

Oh. Ung pelikula lektura

Monthly free lecture in celeb of centennial of ph cinema

Oh. Today? Hindi. I have an invite for Liway screening this afternoon. May ipa pang sech?

Ah oki.

It’s usually 10-12

Next month si Nic Tiongson


Kanina si Tolentino
I’ll update you kung anong topic

I see. Olats din kanina if ever. 

Sige let me know.


They started on 1917. Kanina 1930 American.

Baka Japanese na next


THAT I must really see


Friday, Mar. 1, 2019 ∙ 17:46 

Tu Pug Imatuy is showing at 7pm

Uuwi ako..


Wednesday, Mar. 27, 2019 ∙ 20:09

San ka?

FI

For?

Oda sa Wala

And you?

Planned to watch that kaso pauwi palang ako

Ok ok. It’s been an hour..di ko na rin maiintidihan

Sa dorm? Well

Sorry to bother. You close phone..the light..hahaha

Haha it’s fine. You’ll sleep early?

Curfew hahaha why?

Bummer haha being young sucks at times

Make me miss elbi. I was my own boss there. Hahaha But I stay at univ dorm now, so there’s that. Hahaha

I can go out as I wish but I know you would not want me break rules..hahaha

Fuck rules

I miss drinking with you. Invite me sometime. Haahhaah

Then fuck your curfew tonight 😉

Hahaaha Friday sana got exams on the morning. So I’d like to unwind night that day

Awwww

Saturday, Mar. 30, 2019 ∙ 02:09

Let’s beer and fun on Sunday?


Saturday, Mar. 30, 2019 ∙ 18:58

I go back on Mondays remember?

Just thought maybe you’d go back earlier.

Oh. I never tried Sunday. Hehehe

So try? :))


Friday, Apr. 5, 2019 ∙ 21:18

Hey

Yup

Cuddle or Fun or Beer?

All of the above. But can’t now. Hahahaha


Saturday, Apr. 6, 2019 ∙ 16:25

You are at Elbi?

Yup

Alright

Why?

Thought you can go out tonight

Finally..hahahaha

Where?


Expo. G?

San yan?

Cubao. Cubao Expo.

I’m in elbi 

I thought you’re here..lol

Haha kung patutulugin mo ko sa inyo, g hahaha

I wish I can hahaha lol

Next week pag nandito ka na.

Monday, Apr. 8, 2019 ∙ 16:00

You’re in Diliman?

Not yet 

So when

Tom pa

Tomorrow, then?

Whut?

Meet

Oh I’m already set with someone.


Monday, Apr. 8, 2019 ∙ 23:38

Friday, Fun then beer?

Wow. You got place?

You really wanna have fun with me huh.

Nah. Motel.

You don’t want? I get what you said last time that you’ll lose interest once we do it. But that’s entirely up to you.

Don’t assume tho that that’s what I’m after from you.

I’m not totally into check ins.

I’m sorry. But I’m really fine only having drinks with you.

You don’t like me. I get that.

I’m sorry. 

Wth are you apologizing for lol


Wednesday, May 1, 2019 ∙ 19:27

Where u at?

Home

Oh okay.

You?

Dorm

Where’s the dorm located?

? I’m an acacia boy.

Ah, thought you were in LB. 


Drink+Talk, no fun?

Those are fun for me. Hahaaha

Taena. Cliché. Haha

Got you there! Haahahha

Hahaha at least you’re thinking. Sex with stupid people is not my thing.

It isn’t?

Yeah. That thing turns me off kahit may build-up na ng libido.

K. hahhaah

Hahaha wag ka kasing patol nang patol


Ok. Ako na tong man whore. Haha.

I didn’t say that. Haha

We can meet na lanag sa Kalayaan, J. Grace bukas para di rin hassle sayo at mas sulit ang beet natin doon.

Anong meron dun?

They have beers by the bucket unlike expo. And they have okay food for the price. Plus I can smoke in peace there.


As you say. I don’t know anything here..hahahaah

Basta kaya ng budget ko lol 

Haha e pag sa Sogo?

Pass.

How disappointing

Forget it. Let’s find someone else..

Hahaha why are you offended when I say stuff like that to you? Nilayo na nga kita sa Cubao.

I just wanna hang out with you kasi. Not hook up. Tsss

How can you not get a banter HAHA

I chose not to.

I really take it as it is. Sorry.

And you are not my type.

Okay



Monday, May 13, 2019 ∙ 14:30

Who has place? Fun? 



Friday, Aug 9, 2019 ∙ 08:13

Hey

What’s up?

Cold morning

You

How’s school

No school today hahahaa

You still alive?

Apparently

Damn. Ang daya. Haha

I’m surprised you still have my # tho

Di ka sure..hahahahahaha

Hahaha yun lang

Hahaha



Wednesday, Oct 9 ∙ 22:29

Yo

What’s up? 
(Not sent. Tap to try again.)

 
A monthly exhibition of the Alter world. 2020 watch out! For the next entries, [links to be published every last day/week of each month]
JANUARY - Alter 100 [1/12]
FEBRUARY - Alter 100 [2/12]
MARCH - Alter 100 [3/12]
APRIL - Alter 100 [4/12]
MAY - Alter 100 [5/12]
MIDSPECIAL - Alter 100 [6.1/12] SPECIAL
JUNE - Alter 100 [6/12]
JULY - Alter 100 [7/12]

This is a special entry for the 6th issue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Kalamidad Paghandaan; Gutom at Malnutrisyon Agapan

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

Torpe

TULA: Diona-Tanaga-Haiku