Alter 100 [3/12]

The sound of the notification from your message always excites me. It is special because I know who I was expecting. I remembered we mutually decided to talk over that messenger. I never used it until you asked me, and I agreed; I guessed you use it for your work or for people like me – a fuck buddy, do you? I don’t care.

I followed your lead and the lead was even. Too even we knew what we desired. I stood behind you and you conveniently leaned as if I instructed you to come closer. Your arms were but helpless as I welcomed your firmness. You were soft yet I had to enforce the same strength. I finally made you turn and face the longing thrust. Hands were like magnets and our tongues cannot fully be separated like a wrong key stuck on a doorknob. It is locked, fixed, but maintained its flexibility. The unrest just improves the fluidity of the bones. Too careful and caring, too thoughtful and thorough, you lifted me an inch and pressed harder than you should. 
Stop.
Let’s start again.

I bared my skin as you uncovered the only thing that hid you. Too old to be embarrassed, too young to be proud, but we absolutely adored what we witnessed. I resembled your past. I just saw my future. But we both refused the idea and just enjoyed the roughness and impossibility.

We lied too soon too long I forgot the weight. I was oblivious of the noise that I would make when you daringly touched and planted the untouchable pleasure. Please don’t.
Don’t stop.
Let’s be like this forever.

I’ll wake you with kisses and hard-ons. You’ll let me cherish the raw sensation from your chest and pushes from your legs. We’ll exchange breaths and hopes. I will come fast, and you will delay it as much as you could. I’ll get mad, you’ll get naughtier. You will tease me and mock me every day. But I will let you. And just be defeated.

We are similar but different, and this difference attracted our opposing bodies – too thin and too thick. While the similarities ignited the enraging libido every time our eyes lock, our minds were at different times - too early and too late for consummation. 

The possibility is instantly destroyed by the status of our lives. I wanted to commit but you should not let me. The moment you fell was the moment I would escape. The inevitable is that the maintenance is too much a burden for we are not just fuck buddies, are we? Don’t answer for all I care.


---
A monthly exhibition of the Alter world. 2020 watch out! 

For the next series, [links to be published]
JANUARY - Alter 100 [1/12]
FEBRUARY - Alter 100 [2/12]
MARCH - Alter 100 [3/12]
APRIL - Alter 100 [4/12]
MAY - Alter 100 [5/12]
MIDSPECIAL - Alter 100 [6.1/12] SPECIAL
JUNE - Alter 100 [6/12]
JULY - Alter 100 [7/12]

28 March 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiwala

The Historical Origin and Cultural Implications of Bañamos Festival of Los Baños, Laguna

Pabula: Ang Dalawang Magkaibigang Daga

Emerging Filipino Indie Genre in the Philippine National Cinema

Pagsulat sa Filipino - Lakbay-Sanaysay

Torpe

Bar Boys (2017): A Movie Review

Alter 100 [8/12]

Wala ka pa sa realidad #01

TULA: Diona-Tanaga-Haiku